Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bliss....

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away." Had heard this and variations of this kind of quote many a times and also had liked it then. Just wanted to update the blog saying, I had few similar kind of moments this weekend of which I can re-live every second and re-living each second of it just gives me so much bliss that I love it. I realized some of the things in the way my heart and mind works after that. The smallest of the things can get etched in your heart and can become so personal, beautiful and blissful. The memories become like an inseparable entity in your life, It becomes like a few pages in a photo album or a book which you love re-reading and every time you see it or re-read it you find something new to feel happy about, good about. I don’t know how this works, but just closing my eyes and remembering one single moment, a smile, a glint in the eyes, a glance will just take me to a different kind of phase; it brings smile and joy aplenty. It surely is most pleasurable. It has happened before that a certain kind of music or fragrance takes us into a different mode, makes us nostalgic, sometimes even without our knowledge, even without us deliberately thinking about it. I guess that’s because we had such strong bond of that moment that we unknowingly have carried on something of and from that moment with us forever. Hmmm, isn’t it beautiful, becoming blissfully happy just closing your eyes. I sure can say it is as I am experiencing it right now.

1 comment:

  1. nice..!! i have a few moments like ones you talking about...remembering them, i feel happy for a while...

    ReplyDelete